Rotary Lobe Pump is a positive displacement pump, which has two rotors in the pump head. The two rotors fixed on two shafts and rotate syn-chronically in counter direction. The rotation creates vacuum volume on the inlet side. The liquid is sucked into the pump head and travels around in the chamber between the rotor and the pump head casing, and is forced out on the outlet side.
Common Rotors for Transfer Rotary Lobe Pumps:
One Lobe Rotor
This type of rotor is for liquid with large particles. But the speed should not be high and will cause pulses.
Two-lobe Rotor/Butterfly Rotor
This type of rotor is superior to other rotors when transferring material with high viscosity and large powder, especially stiff particles. Output liquid cause less pulses and components will not be destroyed.
This type of rotor has good transferring capacity and low pulses. It is especially suitable for medium that is easy foaming. It also has good flow control benefits.
Features of LIGAO Transfer Rotary Lobe Pumps:
1. All parts of the pump in contact with transported materials are made of Stainless
Steel and meet sanitation standards.
2. Easy for cleaning. It has good CIP (clean-in-place) and SIP (steam-in-place) feature.
3. High efficiency, reliability, corrosion resistance and can transfer liquid with particles and viscosity up to 1,000,000 cps.
4. Output flow is constant and stable.
5. All models with mechanical seal flushing.
6. Different materials for the balance mechanical seals: SiC-Tungsten Carbide, SiC-SiC, Tungsten Carbide-Tungsten Carbide.
7. Different drives for options：stepless speed reducer, fixed ratio reducer, variable frequency motor, explosion proof motor, etc.
Rotary lobe pumps are widely used in the following industries for transferring functions:
Food industry: milk, yoghourt, butter, ice-cream, chocolate, jelly, jam, syrup, beer, soft drinks, fruit juice, pudding, tomato sauce, sesame, peanut butter, condiment, edible oil, cheese blocks, whey, yeast, etc.
Daily chemicals: face cream, shampoo, detergent, hand sanitizer, skin gel, detergent, cosmetics, skin cream, toothpaste, hair dye, soap, shoe polish, glycerol, fatty alcohol, hair gel, etc.
Chemical industry: gasoline, diesel, kerosene, crude oil, sludge, asphalt, paint, pigment, dyes, coating material, leather, fat, solvents, resins, silicone oil, adhesives, latex, colloidal material, and etc.
Pharmacy industry: health care products, pharmaceutical, vaccine, biological products, syrup, slurry, protein, royal jelly, extracts, emulsions, pills slurry, fish meal, pollen, etc.
|Model||L/R||Flow (M3/h)||Speed (Rpm)||Max Pressure (Mpa)||Viscosity (cps)||Power (Kw)||Inlet and Outlet Diameter|
|RP12||0.70||1.6~12||40~450||1.5||1~1000000||3.0~15||2.5’’||DN50 or DN65|
|RP20||1.20||2.8~20||40~400||1.5||1~1000000||4.0~18.5||3’’||DN65 or DN80|
|RP80||6.70||16~80||40~350||1.5||1~1000000||15~75||DN125 or DN150|
Customized Design for Different Applications:
V Shape Inlet for high viscosity feeding
Heat Jackets（ hot water/ steam heat jacket, electrode heat ）
Mobile Rotary Lobe Pumps with Covers