1) metering pump suction is not normal
Rotate to 100% of the stroke length. This allows the entire set of components to rotate to the backsheet drain drain holes aligned with the bottom of the pump. Adjust the hydraulic end and diaphragm to the proper position during pump operation.
The duration of the pulse may not be long enough for the reaction time. With respect to the standard pulse width of 80msec, the flow monitor pulse width extension can be activated to increase the pulse width to 300msec. Activate the smart switch, remove the cover of the fixed circuit board, remove the jumper X-1. This activates the extended function, allowing more time before the fault indication.
Dosing pump installed from the exhaust pump head, using self-irrigation liquid. Keep the aspiration line as short as possible.
2) Replace the metering pump diaphragm
In the removal of the old diaphragm, often encountered trouble. Now offer some extra advice on how to remove the old diaphragm.
1. After the pump head is loose, adjust the stroke length to 0% before removing the pump head. Can ensure that the electromagnetic axis has enough pressure to maintain its connection is stable, so you can unscrew the diaphragm.
2. Pull the hydraulic end away from the socket. Grasp the liquid side to rotate counterclockwise. A little resistance, you can spin off the diaphragm.
3. Metered chemicals may crystallize at the hydraulic end, resulting in non-directional valve ball and valve seat not working properly.
4. There may be a gas leak at the suction end of the metering pump. The hydraulic end suction side connector may be missing the O-ring or the suction valve connection is loose.
3) with a flow monitor measurement of a high viscosity medium, in the process of receiving fluid flow signal indicating the failure, how can we solve this problem?
Remove the hydraulic head by loosening the four pump head screws. Rotate the stroke length to 0% and grab the hydraulic end and slide it out of the screw hole, so the screws do not touch them, but also hold the backplane and diaphragm. And then counterclockwise rotation of this part, a little resistance, the diaphragm will be loose from the electromagnetic axis down. If the diaphragm is not loosened, use some oil on the contact surface of the diaphragm and the electromagnetic shaft. Place a few minutes later, with a plastic hammer gently tapping the diaphragm. And then proceed again as described above.
4) How to prevent the metering pump stroke positioning motor burned?
1. Remove the four screws that secure the pump head. The screw position is on the back of the metering pump.
2. Do you want to see if the drain is installed and the drain valve is closed? The drain valve needs to be opened during the metering pump. Note: Not all metering pumps have drain valves.
3. Install the pump head after the diaphragm has been installed and the backplane drain drain hole is placed in the vertical position. Make sure that the suction valve is aligned with the drain drain hole and that the screw at the hydraulic end aligns with the corresponding four holes.